Bank of India (BOI)
(A Public Sector Undertaking) Published by http://www.theindiajobs.in/
Star House, Plot C-5, “G” Block,
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Recruitment of Officers in Bank of India - April 2017
Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
1. Project no. 2017-18/1
a. Officer Credit - 270 Posts in JMGS-I Scale Rs.23700-42020, Age Limit : 21-30 years
b. Manager - 400 Posts in MMGS-II Scale Rs.31705-45950, Age Limit: 23-35 years
2. Project No. 2017-18/2
a. Security Officer - 17 Posts in MMGS-II Scale Rs.31705-45950
b. Technical (Appraisal) - 10 Posts in JMGS-I Scale Rs.₹23700-42020
c. Technical (Premises) - 05 Posts in JMGS-I Scale, Rs.23700-42020
Application Fee : Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates)
How to Apply : Interested candidates should Apply Online through Bank of India website
Important Dates of Online Application
For Detailed notification and Application form: http://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/career.aspx
(A Public Sector Undertaking) Published by http://www.theindiajobs.in/
Star House, Plot C-5, “G” Block,
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Recruitment of Officers in Bank of India - April 2017
Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
1. Project no. 2017-18/1
a. Officer Credit - 270 Posts in JMGS-I Scale Rs.23700-42020, Age Limit : 21-30 years
b. Manager - 400 Posts in MMGS-II Scale Rs.31705-45950, Age Limit: 23-35 years
2. Project No. 2017-18/2
a. Security Officer - 17 Posts in MMGS-II Scale Rs.31705-45950
b. Technical (Appraisal) - 10 Posts in JMGS-I Scale Rs.₹23700-42020
c. Technical (Premises) - 05 Posts in JMGS-I Scale, Rs.23700-42020
Application Fee : Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates)
How to Apply : Interested candidates should Apply Online through Bank of India website
Important Dates of Online Application
- Recruitment Project No. 2017-18/1 For the Officer posts - From 20.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 under and from
- Recruitment Project no. 2017-18/2. for Security and Technical Officers - From 26.04.2017 to 12.05.2017
For Detailed notification and Application form: http://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/career.aspx
Share : Officers Recruitment at Bank of India (BOI) - April 2017
Officers Recruitment at Bank of India (BOI) - April 2017
4/
5
Oleh
TNPSC Master
0 comments : Officers Recruitment at Bank of India (BOI) - April 2017
0 comments : Officers Recruitment at Bank of India (BOI) - April 2017